THE DIET THAT CAUSES YOU TO FAIL!
Listen to this Podcast
Stream this episode
Get this episode
The diet that causes you to fail is the one that you do not enjoy and cannot sustain.
The word diet used a verb means to restrict oneself to small amounts or particular kinds of food to lose weight.
The sad truth is most diets fail in the long term.
A good nutritional plan takes into account the FAB 5:
- Total Calories: Weight Loss Is A Game Of Energy Balance. You need to eat less calories than you burn each day.
- Macro Nutrients: Protein, Carbs & Fats.
- Consists Of 80% Healthy Food From (Lean Proteins, Fruits, Veggies, Grains, Healthy Fats). Allows for 20% Splurging.
- Has Enough Dietary Fiber
- Takes Into Account Any Food Allergies and or Intolerances.
When you start thinking in terms of the FAB 5. You get away from the next big “THING” promising you amazing results.
You start to focus on what works specifically for your own goals, needs, and abilities.
The end game, with all of this, is to find a nutritional plan that helps you accomplish 3 things.
1) Helps you Look The Way You Want To Look.
2) Enables you to Feel The Way You Want To Fell.
3) Allows you to Perform The You Want To Perform.
In a time and age where you are hammered with more and more information. It can be challenging to filter through it all to find what works for you.
This is where having a coach can help out immensely.
The Following Are The 10 Reasons You Need A Coach:
- Chances are you won’t follow through with your New Year’s Resolution to lose weight or get healthy.
80% of people who make New Year’s resolutions break them. When you break your 2019 resolution, don’t wait for January 1, 2020, to follow through on what you need to do for your health. Make a resolution every day when you wake up to improve your health. A coach will show you how to make small changes that will build up to a lifetime of good health.
- You don’t understand why you have gained the weight.
Over the years the extra few pounds have stayed on you, but you are not eating any differently. There are many dietary changes that you need, but you don’t know where to start. A coach will help you identify the most straightforward changes to make today that will make the most significant impact on your health.
- You have cravings that you don’t know how to handle, so you end up eating.
You figure that you don’t have any control over the cravings, so you just give in, every time, year after year. A coach will help you identify the cause of the cravings and enable you to beat your cravings or binge eating.
- The people around you are overweight or unhealthy.
If your family and friends look like they are at an unhealthy weight or don’t feel healthy, you might be hanging around people who aren’t aware of what good nutrition changes are needed. You might be one of those folks. A coach can help you decipher the truth about what is healthy and what is not.
- You want to lose weight fast, so you are considering which diet to try.
Strict diets usually don’t work. First, you severely restrict yourself, and when you lose the weight, the diet ends, and you don’t know how to eat on a normal, daily basis. A coach will teach you how to make healthy decisions one meal at a time!
- You don’t have enough time for yourself.
There are only so many hours in a day, and you simply don’t have any time to devote to yourself for pampering, exercise, or to cook. A coach will help empower you to finally take care of yourself.
- You are stressed out with family and work responsibilities.
If you suffer from stress or anxiety, a coach will teach you about the relationship between stress and chronic disease, how to reset your priorities, and how to get your stress under control.
- Your family needs to eat better, but you aren’t sure how to accomplish that with what you know or the time you have.
There are cookbooks, diet books, commercials, restaurants, and products labeled “healthy” on the market, and you need to improve your and your family’s diet. That’s what a coach is there for!
- You are confused about whether meat, protein, carbs, dairy, produce, or GMO foods are healthy.
Every existing diet conflicts with every other diet. How can you tell what is healthy for you? A health coach will help you determine what foods are healthy for YOU and what will work for YOU.
- Nothing has worked before, so you continue to gain weight or have chronic health issues.
If you suffer from black and white thinking, chances are you have given up because nothing you have tried before worked. If you have gained weight, or if you are suffering from chronic health issues that are blood sugar-related, high cholesterol, blood pressure, inflammation or arthritis, or other health issues, you may be able to improve your health quickly through food and nutrition. A coach can help you wade through the mountains of nutrition research to figure out what works for you and your health.
Do something healthy for yourself today and talk to one of our health coaches! Your life and health will improve, and you will feel better!
Ready to learn more about how to unlock the power of food to heal your body, prevent disease & achieve optimal health?
Download Our Free Ebook “The 6 Pillars Of Losing Weight & Keeping It Off For Life”